Sunday, August 3, 2008

JUAN MA











Hello.
Mi name is Juan. I'm from Bogotá, Colombia.
I'm 19 years old ,
I'm a discjockey, I'm working in tsunami discotheque, and i´m study, Social Communication, at la Sabana University.

I live with my parents in Bogotá.
My mother is Luz, she´s 40 years old and works in general service. She is tall and thin.
My father is Hector, he´s 43 years old and he is mechanic, he is tall and fat.

I like to listen to music and play soccer.
My favorite music is rock.
I like go to the mall and see movies.

I have one brother. He´s Nicolas.
He lives in Tunja and works in a Supermarket. He listen much music, and don´t like sports

Original source by Juan Manuel Durán

1 comment:

Cherozze said...

Please correct your mistakes with the writing code:
I'm DJ(MW)
I'm work(WT)(Review verb to be forms)
Mecanish(SP)
He's tall and fat(Pun)
I like listen(MW)
I love go(WT)
He live(SVA)