Saturday, August 2, 2008

my profile Lina Bojaca




I am lina bojacà

I am 17 yeras old

I am studying pedagogia at la sabana university.

I live with my family in cedritos since 2 month ago. before that, I had lived in mirandela for 15 years.

I have two brothers.

I like to go to the cinema, to eat with my friends, and i like to share with my family, specially on weekends.

other thing that I like is to practice some sports; the most of the time I play tennis, because I practice this sport since six years ago.

I like to listen to music, but I dont have one specific.

I like to see movies of fear and of comedy for example: sixth sense, a missing call, click and american pie.



written by: Lina Maria Bojacà Galvis

1 comment:

Cherozze said...

Please correct your mistakes with the writing code:
I like to go cinema(MW)
specially the weekends(WW)
this sport six(MW)
I like to listen music(MW)
Specify(wf)
scary or comedy movies..